2014 Yamaha Viking 700 EPS 4x4 SxS / UTV Info
2014 Yamaha Viking 700 EPS 4x4 SxS / UTV - Blue
2014 Yamaha Viking 700 EPS 4x4 SxS / UTV - Green
2014 Yamaha Viking 700 EPS 4x4 SxS / UTV - Camo
Yamaha Viking 700 EPS 4x4 SxS / UTV
- The all-new Viking is ready to conquer whatever comes its way with our most powerful 686cc, liquid- cooled, fuel injected, SOHC power plant. This new engine delivers strong low-end acceleration and pulls hard through the rpm range to deliver excellent power delivery for getting the job done or when hitting the trails.
- The Viking features a large-capacity air intake system that improves overall engine performance. The air cleaner box is accessible from inside the cabin for improved serviceability.
- Ultramatic transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- This true 3-passenger machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a handhold, padded head rests, and 3-point seat belts for all riders. The superior seating position, adjustable driver's seat, and the middle seat set back 5 degrees, provide unmatched comfort that all riders will appreciate. Yamaha's proven electric power steering technology further reduces fatigue and strain on the driver.
three-position On-Command In/Out
4WD feature lets you switch between
2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked
differential 4WD- all with the
simple push of a button.
- The chassis design includes a convenient pass-through floor for greater ease of on-board movement, making it possible to enter and exit the vehicle from either side. The rear cargo bed is made of steel and is designed for maximum load capacity.
Yamaha Viking 700 EPS 4x4 SxS /
- The Viking is equipped with Yamaha's most powerful 686cc engine with a broad, usable powerband. Four-valve head with 10.0:1 compression delivers optimum torque for virtually any workload, and up to a 30% gain in fuel efficiency.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
- Engine braking performance is provided across the entire speed range.
- Large-capacity air intake system contributes to the engine's overall power development.
- New air injection system burns the un-combusted elements in the exhaust, resulting in even further reduced emissions.
- Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent over- heating and assists in keeping water and debris from entering the drive case.
- Specially designed
full stainless-steel exhaust system
features aluminum heat shields and a
screen-type spark arrestor for superb
power characteristics with minimum noise
- Convenient dash-mounted gated shift lever (L/H/N/R) provides simple Ultramatic transmission operation.
Yamaha Viking 700 EPS 4x4 SxS / UTV
- Yamaha's proven electric power steering system is available on the Viking for excellent handling over all kinds of terrain.
- Light, responsive rack-and-pinion
steering features a fully sealed steering
column and double U-jointed steering
linkage for smooth operation and class-leading
turning radius—even in 4WD.
12.1-inch ground clearance delivers
maximum underbelly protection while
- Large diameter front and rear wheel disc brakes provide unsur- passed stopping power, and the dash-mounted parking brake is simple and convenient to use.
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch can tow up to 1500 pounds.
- Tough, rotomolded doors help keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 600 pounds of gear, with two simple, yet proven latching levers on the left and right for maximum durability. In the bed are four standard tie-down hooks to help make sure cargo is strapped down securely.
- Cargo bed can be unlatched and tilted from either side when needed for ease of unloading cargo
Yamaha Viking 700 EPS Additional
- The engine is located under the cargo bed and can be easily accessed when the bed is lifted.
- Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Integrated, easy-to-read
fuel gauge makes it easy to keep track
of your fuel supply.
- Steel skid plate under the frame provides protection from rocks and ruts and helps prevent the Viking from getting stuck.
- Center hood access for battery and other electrical components ease maintenance..
- Latching glove box is included to store smaller items such as cell phones, wallets, etc.
- Dash-mounted parking brake for driver convenience.
- The Viking width is sized to help minimize row crop damage
- The driver's seat and passenger handhold are adjustable to maximize comfort and to accommodate the widest range of appropriatedly sized operators and passengers.
- Equipped with four in-dash cup holders for passenger comfort.
- Large, 9.7-gallon fuel tank allows for long rides
- Under-seat, tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
- Proudly built Real World Tough and assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.